Students Innovative Projects for the Benefit of Society
Main goals of the programme Students Innovative Projects for the Benefit of Society:
- creative and innovative solutions to practical challenges in the non-commercial and non-profit sectors;
- connection between faculties, students and social organizations (societies, institutes …) in local area;
- target groups: students, professors, experts (from different social fields: health, ecology, culture, citizenship, tourism, logistic, human rights …);
- competence and experience (students) for transition from school into working life;
- development of competences, practical knowledge and experiences.
Programme is co-financed by the Ministrsty of Education, Science and Sport and the European Union under the European Social Fund.